Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm Committed

My Church has challenged everyone in the church family to be Committed.  “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.” Proverbs 16:3

I feel convicted to start this blog about my faith & being a widow.

I am committed to grow deeper, give bolder, go further, & get louder. I pray that I am obedient & do what HE wants me to do & share what HE wants me to share. 

Grow Deeper:
I am studying God’s Word and sharing it’s truths.

Give Bolder:
I am putting myself in the offering plate.

Get Louder:
I am daring to share my faith and lead someone to Christ.

Go Further:
I am making myself available to God to go where HE wants me to go.

I pray the HE gets ALL the glory through my testimony that is shared here.

No comments:

Post a Comment